Shipping & Delivery
Enjoy the convenience of having your order delivered to your door by one of our courier partners. Once the order reaches us, we scan and package the item/s. From there it will be on its way to the address provided. Details on tracking and timing will be included in your delivery notification e-mail.
- For orders over R249, deliveries are FREE.
- For orders under R250, we charge a delivery fee of R50.
- For orders over R500, deliveries are FREE.
- For orders under R500, we charge a delivery fee of R100.
This fee will be highlighted to you during checkout, after you will complete the delivery address.
- Standard delivery takes place during office hours. Unfortunately you cannot select the exact date, or time, for the delivery. There are no standard deliveries after hours, over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
- Delivery timeframes depend on the your delivery address and postal code:
- For central Gauteng: usually 1-2 working days.
- For other Provinces: usually 1-3 working days.
- Please note that during high volume periods like seasonal sales, Black Friday or Cyber Monday, Mobile Accessories reserves the right to extend their delivery timeframes. Mobile Accessories will ensure the customer is presented with the extended delivery times before committing to the order.
If nobody is available at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will make a second attempt to deliver on the next working day. The courier will try once more (third attempt), and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be refunded in the same payment method which was used for the order. Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occasions.